Monday, December 8, 2008

Hudson's Sixth Month & Halloween

I had to put this picture in of Cowboy Bryce in the background

Luke and Addy had great time trick or treating. What a fun tradition!

Hudson attacking turtle Lola during the photoshoot at Hollis' Halloween party. I'm so mad, I never got a group shot of all 8+ babies.


I love this face!



Luke has been fascinated by Butler ever since Butler was baptized months ago. Butler is a good sport to humor Luke.




Happy Pumpkin

Hollis and Hudson at Hollis' Halloween party.






Best family shot I could get at Trunk or Treat.







BIG 6 month old baby!








I love p.j.'s!









Hudson's 6 Month Stats:





22 pounds (97%)





27 1/2 inches (85%)






Crawling everywhere, starting to pull up some, first two teeth.






Hudson is a very happy baby. He started to back-track on his sleep some. Dr. Godfrey told me to let him cry it out (poor baby.) I am much softer on Hudson than I was on Luke. However, it is time to get some sleep.










Halloween: Luke said for months that he wanted to be an elephant and Hudson to be a peanut. Well, I did not find (or look very hard for) a peanut costume for Hudson, so he was the same pumpkin that Luke was his first Halloween.

No comments: