Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Luke (and Hudson's 7th month)

I hate that this picture came up first because these p.j.'s are so ugly. But Luke loved his 1st bicycle...Thomas the Train

What a bod!




I love this picture of Merrill


???




Luke had such a fun day. After the party, he and Pap sat in the car listening to the LSU fight song...he just pooped out. This is a picture of him asleep. My dad had to prop up his head because the helmet was making him a bobble head.





I love this picture of Merrill and Hudson






What a line up! Left to Right: Jonah (our neighbor), Emery, Merrill, Henry, Luke, Addy, Hudson, Bryce, Virginia and Tori.







I did not take many pictures of Hudson in his 7th month, so I had to put this one in.


















I can't believe that Luke is 3! Time has flown by. We had a fun little party for him at home with a few good friends. The theme was Thomas the train. Luke has been obsessed with trains for a long time now. I would think he would get bored with them, but not my child.

No comments: