Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve in Milan

We spent Christmas Eve in Milan. I guess that is becoming our tradition for Santa to come to Mimi and Pap's house. We have lots of fun... never a dull moment with my family.
Luke got to go to work with Pap at the Bank. It was blue jean day. Luke was sooo excited! Notice the brief case. Inside were crayons, snacks, books and diapers...what a "big boy."

I had the bright idea to finish a blanket that I started about 15 years ago...seriously. My grandmother taught me how to crochet during an ice storm when we were inside for a few days. So, I decided to finish this blanket on the 23rd. When we got to Milan I had to sneak around to get Grandmother to help me with the trim. I finished it and I think Marci was surprised with it.

Newt looks slightly stressed in this picture...where is the mother and why is she not helping out?






This is Luke and Hudson with my 1st cousins, Nathan and Courtney.




Sibling shot





Mimi and her boys. Hudson got this glow worm and loved it. He fell asleep in Mimi's lap even with all of the commotion.





My aunt Carol Ann, Mom, Marci, Me and Courtney. All of the girls except for Grandmother.









1 comment:

Zach and Kim said...

we are going to call you super blogger now! yall had a busy xmas!