Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day After Christmas

After spending Christmas night in Murfreesboro, Newt's dad and Frances came from Atlanta. We had another great time with them. I did start to slack on taking pictures...these are the only ones I took that day.
Luke opening his bag of horse figures.






Hudson got his own stuffed animal. Luke loves his animals and they are off limits for Hudson to play with. So Hudson needed his own. Of course Luke told me later that it was his. Poor Hudson will never have anything for himself.




4 comments:

Natalie Church said...

It looks like ya'll stayed busy last week! I'm proud of your blanket...I'm sure Marcy loved it! I love the 'big boy' picture of Luke with his bag.

The Roper's said...

Merry Christmas!!! See you soon...we miss ya'll :(

Cristie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love all the pictures, your blanket looks great. Hope Hudson gets to feeling better soon.

Tiffany Ann said...

Hey Casey it's Tiffany found your blog and wanted to say hi. The boys are adorable.