Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hudson's Five Month Pictures


First time to sit up on his own was at Marci and Chad's... the first game (and win) of the season...go Tigers!



Hudson's favorite things:

LUKE...he is officially obsessed with big brother. He can't eat or sleep when he knows Luke is in the room.

Wagon rides...thanks to my friends at work, Hudson loves the wagon. I put him in the bumbo inside the wagon and we "parade" (that's what Luke says)

Anything he can get in his mouth...no teeth yet, but he is constantly chewing and drooling, yuck!

4 comments:

Cristie said...

He is so cute, I love the naked picture and his little LSU outfit.

Zach and Kim said...

way to go marci for teaching him to sit up! He is growing growing growing

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe that he's already 5 months! I really can't get over how much he looks like Newt! Such sweet boys!

Oh, and since I saw your pictures from the beach and all the inside activities you guys did- I have packed a basket with play dough, books, etc! I hope we don't need it though!

The Roper's said...

Sweet boy! I can not believe that he is 5 months. Time flies when you are having fun!