Friday, August 29, 2008

Beach Pictures



Watching "Cars" with Marci. It rained 2 days in a row, so we watched this movie quite a bit.

I am well aware that Luke looks like Gilligan in this picture with Hudson's hat on.


My favorite part of going to the beach...sitting on the balcony in the morning with mom and dad. We love to "people watch."



Mark, Chad and Newt playing without Luke in the middle...that didn't last long.



Hudson took his morning naps on the beach in the shade every day (that it didn't rain)



Did I mentioned that it rained a lot?

Hudson was so easy


I thought this picture of Newt and Luke's hands was neat.

Mark taking his turn with Hudson


2 comments:

The Roper's said...

So glad to see the beach pics!! Looks like you all had fun, despite the rain. Love the picture of Luke on the lounge chair-cutie!

mandiandjosh said...

Hudson is such a big boy! (not that I expected less:) Sorry it rained so much at the beach....what a bummer. You are very lucky to have a baby that will nap on the beach. I guess it is all in the training!!!