Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hudson's Two Month Pictures

Hudson was 14# 4oz at his two month check up. The smallest clothes he wears now is 6 months. We are not surprised because Luke grew at this pace as well. He is really trying to communicate these days. We have "baby-talk" conversations...so much fun! He is a great sleeper. For the most part, he only wakes once a night to eat and goes right back to sleep. As for Luke, the newness is slowly wearing off. Luke just does not realize his own strength. For example, when he tickles he leaves fingernail marks. When he hugs, he squeezes and doesn't let go. (Sorry to all of our friends that have received these tickles and hugs.) One more story and then I'll stop. One night after church Hudson was in my lap and Luke was going in for a kiss on his forehead, so I thought. Hudson let out a bone chilling cry and I noticed teeth marks. I immediately let Luke have it. Luke said in his own words that he did not bite Hudson, but Hudson was Jonah and Luke was the whale. Jonah was just too big. All in all, Luke is adapting wonderfully...ha, ha!


I'm a couple weeks late posting these pictures, but I am gonna try to do this every month because I wish I did this with Luke.

3 comments:

marci said...

Cutest baby ever! He is definately not starved. Love him!

Zach and Kim said...

Big baby boys are the best!
Kim

marathonmommy said...

Ha! I love the Jonah story! Aren't big brothers fun? I found Jack about to sit on Tyler yesterday. See you in church!

Karen Halbert