Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

"Your wish is my command" was the theme of the weekend in Milan. If I heard Pap say this to Luke once, I heard it a million times. No wonder Luke is so obsessed with my dad! He gets anything and everything he asks for. Spoiled rotten!

Pap's hands may be on the handles, but I assure you that Luke is the driver.

Exhaustion after a long day playing


Second wind... dancing to Neil Diamond after a much needed bath.

Church time

Mimi gave Luke a bible that was uncle Mark's...he had it in his hand all during church and slept with it on the way back to Nashville... this is a good sign isn't it??

Sweet baby



Luke had a great time playing with his cousins Courtney and Nathan.

I have such a great family. Never a dull moment when we are together.

3 comments:

The Roper's said...

Look at you hot mama! Love the family shot :)

marci said...

We do have a great family!

Elizabeth said...

What a great family picture!